This weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, the BEST season! Call me biased, I am a summer baby, but great things are happening this weekend. The pool will open in my complex - Yay for pool time, and retailers are kicking off summer with plenty of sale options. Here is a round up of sales on my radar this weekend:
- Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale: one of the best sales, with some of the best options across all the departments in the store. This is a great time to check out the offerings at Nordies. The sale runs through May 31st.
- M'oda 'Operandi Spring Sale: up to 50% off designer goods. The sale runs through June 4th.
- Journelle Friends and Family Sale: 20% off pretty lingerie (note: discount is not available on sale merchandise) with code: FNF2015. The sale runs through May 27th.
- Steven Alan Memorial Day Sale: 30% off and free shipping (note: some exclusions apply) on elevated basics. The sale runs through May 25th.
- Tuxe Bodywear Memorial Day Sale: 30% off updated bodysuits (Rachel Zoe and Oprah approved) with code: MEMORIALDAY. The sale runs through May 25th.
- Madewell Taste of Summer Sale: extra 30% off sale styles (think silk tanks, denim, light sweaters, and leather products) with code: SWEET. The sale runs through May 26th.
- Yoox Summer is Coming Sale: up to an extra 40% off already discounted designer goods. There is no end date that I can find but stuff sells out quickly, so if you find something you gotta have - get it.